The New York Solar Guidebook has information, tools, and step-by-step instructions to support local governments managing solar energy development in their communities.
The Guidebook addresses:
- – Rooftop access and ventilation requirements
- – Property tax exemptions
- – Landowner considerations for solar land leases
- – Decommissioning ground-mounted solar installations
- – The most common solar installation deficiencies in New York State
– Solar Payment-In-Lieu-of-Taxes (PILOT) toolkitand more.