Clean Fleets: An Achievable High-Impact Action To Move Your Community Toward Sustainability
Municipal leaders will gather online Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 10:30am – 11:45am
for a webinar to:
- Become familiar with funding available for infrastructure and vehicles through
New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and New York Power Authority
- Introduce U.S. Department of Energy Clean Cities Coalition (in the Capital District
referred to as the Clean Communities Coalition to make connections with communities that would like to move forward with the Clean Fleets High Impact Actions.
- Review the support that is available through the NYSERDA Clean Energy Communities
- Robyn Reynolds, Clean Energy Communities, Capital Region Outreach Coordinator
- Nancy Welsh, NYS DEC Office of Climate Change
- Patrick Bolton/Adam Ruder, Clean Transportation Program, NYSERDA
- Seth Leitman, Drive Electric Hudson Valley
- Jen Ceponis, U.S. Dept of Energy Clean Cities Coordinator
Click HERE to register.
You’ll have the option to call in or log in through your computer.