The Capital District Regional Planning Commission hosted the EV Infrastructure Workshop at Johnstone Supply in Troy, NY on January 10, 2018.
The workshop provided an overview of the Clean Energy Communities program by CEC coordinator Robyn Reynolds and presenters covered a variety of topics:
- – EV charging station demonstration and discussion by Johnstone Supply
- – Review of the State’s support for zero-emission vehicles by Mark Lowery, DEC
- – Information on NYSERDA’s Clean Transportation Program by Adam Ruder
- – Overview on the Clean Cities Program by Jen Ceponis, Capital District Clean Communities Coalition
- – Examples of the user-experience by Paul Dietershagen, Albany/Capital District EV Drivers Group
Watch the presentations: