Finance Solutions for Commercial Solar (September 29, 2015)
- Alfred Griffin, President, NY Green Bank
- Paul Curran, President, BQ Energy
- Neil Weiss, Director, Commercial Development, OnForceSolar
- Robert Fischman, Director of Commercial Programs, Energize NY
- Erik Shiemann, General Manager, GE Solar
To access the PDF of of the slides, visit: http://tinyurl.com/
To view the webinar, visit:
Did You Know? Update on NYS Solar and LED incentives (December 18, 2013)
– Recent changes in solar incentives
– Importance of energy efficiency upgrades prior to solar installation
– What can municipalities do to make it easier for building owners to obtain permits for solar?
– Site considerations: ground mount vs. roof; is it wise to pay for battery backup?
– Going “off the grid” – is it possible?
– Own vs. Lease
Guest speakers John C. Cappello, Esq. of Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP offered insights gained from working with municipalities on renewable energy and energy efficiency issues and Frank Lauricella of The Daylight Savings Company provided information on LED incentives and the NYSERDA Commercial Lighting Program.
Solar Power Purchase Agreements (April 24, 2012)
Facility owners and managers across New York State are reporting a sharp uptick in inquiries from companies seeking to offer them Solar Power Purchase Agreements. Questions abound, and many institutions and local governments are seeking a better understanding of this opportunity. On April 24, 2012, we hosted a webinar to hear from a panel of experts on the key information you need to know before entering into a PPA for your facility.
For more information and to download slides, click here.