Clean Energy Communities Program Overview – 9-23-16
Municipal leaders gathered online Friday, September 23, 2016 at for a webinar to:
- Learn about NYSERDA’s new Clean Energy Communities (CEC) program.
- Understand the steps necessary to position your community to earn CEC designation and secure financial support for energy projects.
- Hear from local community leaders who have successfully implemented High Impact Actions in energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Todd Fabozzi, Sustainability Director, Capital District Regional Planning Commission and Eastern Upstate Territory Program Manager for Clean Energy Communities
- Robyn Reynolds, Clean Energy Communities, Capital Region Outreach Coordinator
- Amanda Lavalle, Director, Ulster County County Office of the Environment
- Eric Shannon, Engineer, City of Schenectady
- Robert Wood, Supervisor, Town of Oneonta
- Louise Gava, CCA Project Leader, MEGA / Solarize Canton / St. Lawrence University Sustainability Coordinator